For Researchers and PhD students
• Sigma3s Consulting is pleased to offer consultancy services to post graduate, PhD students and researchers.
Our team has vast knowledge in research methodology and statistical analysis background in social and psychological sciences, engineering, health programs, justice, marketing and financial majors.
If you need help for formulating your research questions and hypotheses, developing a good survey questionnaire, reliability of your questionnaire, determination of sample size, or design of experiments and quality charts, choosing statistical test and techniques and many more, follow this page.
Sigma3s is also helps you to understand and interpret the statistical results including tables, graphs and test findings.
Sigma3s is also organizing workshops on statistical analysis, Software training, research methodology and statistical programming to postgraduate students.
No matter, at which stage of your research, you are, you can follow these steps.
Step 1-Send us your research projects or software output with the short description, including your hypotheses and research questions.
Step 2- Shortly we set-up Skype discussion to review and discus your project (15-45 minutes-free of charge).
Step 2: We review your discussion, and what you are expecting us to do for you, to send you cost estimation.
Step 3- Go the rating link, for transferring funds.
Step 4- Once the funds received, we send you the receipt of payment and start your project.
Step 5-You receive the results shortly stage by stage ,for each stage, we again set up short discussion , in which, the findings are clearly explained, we also provide you some helpful complementary materials to help you understand what was done for you.
Step 6- We are open to assist you within 3-weeks period. Ask us all your concerns or questions.
Our services are :( not limited)
One-variable one group and data visualization
• Data Setup in SPSS
• Graphs and Charts
• Testing for normality
• Decision tree analysis
• Transferring data
• Associations: Pearson’s correlation, Spearman’s correlation, chi-square, log-linear analysis
• One-sample analysis: one-sample T-test, Chi-square goodness-of-fit test
Multiple group analysis
• Independent-samples t-test in SPSS
• Paired-samples t-test in SPSS Statistics
• One-way ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• One-way repeated measures ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• Within-within-subjects ANOVA in SPSS
• Three-way repeated measures ANOVA
• Three-way mixed ANOVA
• Two-way ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• Three-way ANOVA
• Mixed ANOVA
• One-way MANOVA
• Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
• Mann-Whitney U test
• Wilcoxon signed-rank test
• Kruskal-Wallis H test
• Friedman test
• McNemar's test
• Sign test
• Survival Analysis: Kaplan-Meier
• Linear regression
• Multiple regression
• Hierarchical multiple regression
• Logistic regression
• Ordinal regression
• Path analysis
• structural equation modelling (SEM)
• Exploratory Factor Analysis
• Confirmatory Factor Analysis
If you need statistical courses or software training, visit Training link.