Sigma3s Consulting provides all statistical analysis services to college and undergraduate students; if you struggle with your statistical research projects and assignment follow us.
Our team of Statistics experts can help you in doing basic and advanced statistical assignments using SPSS, Minitab, R, and MATALAB.
The way we are working is so convenient, fast, accurate and precise. Considering your due date, we have this commitment to submit your project within the shortest time as possible.
Easy and Clear, just follow these steps:
Step 1-Send us your research or assignment projects with the short description, including your hypotheses and research questions, the corresponding date set and due date of submission.
Step 2: We review your project, estimate cost, and send you the Quotation.
Step 3- Go the rating link, for transferring funds.
Step 4- Once the funds received, we send you the receipt of payment and start your project.
Step 5-You receive the results shortly, with necessary explanation, and also some helpful complementary materials to help you what is done for you.
Step 6- Ask all your concerns or questions, depending the project, you have 3-15 days to ask us to modify your results.
Our team is also available for consultancy sessions conducted by phone, Skype, or email.
Areas covered by our team include:
One-variable one group and data visualization
• Data Setup in SPSS
• Graphs and Charts
• Testing for normality
• Decision tree analysis
• Transferring data
• Associations: Pearson’s correlation, Spearman’s correlation, chi-square, log-linear analysis
• One-sample analysis: one-sample T-test, Chi-square goodness-of-fit test
Multiple group analysis
• Independent-samples t-test in SPSS
• Paired-samples t-test in SPSS Statistics
• One-way ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• One-way repeated measures ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• Within-within-subjects ANOVA in SPSS
• Three-way repeated measures ANOVA
• Three-way mixed ANOVA
• Two-way ANOVA in SPSS Statistics
• Three-way ANOVA
• Mixed ANOVA
• One-way MANOVA
• Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
• Mann-Whitney U test
• Wilcoxon signed-rank test
• Kruskal-Wallis H test
• Friedman test
• McNemar's test
• Sign test
• Survival Analysis: Kaplan-Meier
• Linear regression
• Multiple regression
• Hierarchical multiple regression
• Logistic regression
• Ordinal regression
• Path analysis
• structural equation modeling (SEM)
• Exploratory Factor Analysis,
• Confirmatory Factor Analysis